- 8 Garden Hearts® Iceberg Babies®
- Barbeque sauce and ranch dressing
- 8 6-ounce turkey burger patties, seasoned to taste
- sliced cheese, optional
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 tomato, sliced
- pickle slices
- mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup
- Remove outer leaves and rinse Iceberg Babies® under cold running water, and allow to air dry completely. Remove core and slice lettuce heads in half around center; take a small slice off the bottom of 4 halves so they will sit level on the plate.
- Drizzle each lettuce half with a mixture of 2/3 ranch dressing and 1/3 barbecue sauce.
- Grill turkey patties, adding cheese if desired, place on one lettuce half and top with another.
- Serve burgers with traditional toppings: onion, tomato, pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup.
CEC, AAC, Corporate Chef Pebble Beach Resorts; Pebble Beach, CA
"The supple texture and just-right-size of Iceberg Babies® make them a perfect choice in wraps and hand rolls used in the Asian cuisine."