- 7 Garden Hearts® Iceberg Babies®
- 3 cups cups ham, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 3 cups cups roasted chicken breast, cut into 1/4" cubes
- 3 cups cups bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 3 cups cups hard-boiled eggs, chopped (approx. 12 eggs)
- 4 cups cups small croutons
- 4 cups cups Roma tomato, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups cups bleu cheese crumbles
- 4 cups cups salad dressing (bleu cheese, ranch or vinaigrette)
- Cut off the stem of the Iceberg Babies®, rinse under cold water and allow to air-dry completely. Cut each head into six equal wedges. Arrange five wedges in a half circle facing the same direction on a dinner plate.
- Cut off the stem of the Iceberg Babies®, rinse under cold water, and allow to air-dry completely. Cut off the lettuce cap and scoop out the center to create a bowl. Finely julienne the removed lettuce and refrigerate until ready for use.
- Measure out one-third cup of each ingredient and place a different one in front of each wedge of Iceberg Babies®.
- Place a small dish with salad dressing in the center. Enjoy!
INTERNATIONAL THEMED COBB SALAD SUGGESTIONS
- Queso fresco
- Black beans
- El pastor
- Diced tomato
- Grilled corn
- Jalapeno cilantro dressing
- Cottage Cheese
- Macadamia nuts
- Kalua pig
- Poppy seed dressing
- Artichoke hearts
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Kalamata olives
- Aged provolone cheese
- Roma tomatoes
- Prosciutto de Parma
- Fava beans
- Grilled eggplant
- Cannellini beans
- Balsamic vinaigrette
CEC, AAC, Corporate Chef Pebble Beach Resorts; Pebble Beach, CA
"The supple texture and just-right-size of Iceberg Babies® make them a perfect choice in wraps and hand rolls used in the Asian cuisine."